Thursday, 26 November 2015

A/W Shoes Wishlist II: Heels

Welcome back to the second part of my Shoes series, and this time I'm gushing over some gorgeous heels. Christmas and New Year are on their way so we all have a great excuse to splurge on a new pair, or ten, to hit the town in! 



Block heels are just so 70's and I love the whole rock chick attitude vibes the above give off. When it comes to special occasions, no matter how special, I may be a little different than most in the way that I tend to plan my outfit from my feet up. My shoes are always investment pieces for me, and one of the easiest ways to make a statement. The simplest outfit can be transformed by a great pair of shoes!


Kurt Geiger Carvela Glow £130 £99 (also available in Nude and Black/Silver)
Jeffrey Campbell Flambae $170

Talk about vintage pin-up realness. I can definitely see Imelda May in the Flambaes.


Kurt Geiger Carvela Glamorous £130 £39

I absolutely adore block heels, hence the huge amount of them on this post, and they are so on trend at the moment.  


Jeffrey Campbell Valita $180

I should really apologise for the amount of Jeffrey Campbell's on this post, especially as the majority of them are not available in the UK as of yet. However is I had to pick a brand award shoes of the year to I think there'd be much of a competition.



Jeffrey Campbell Simones $175

Not all heels have to be high. These two pairs of mid-heels are adorable! And suitable for wear whether that be day or night. 


If you enjoyed this post you might want to check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment